Warhammer 40K Kill Team Event (Sun 2nd Feb)
Hosted by Beanie Games
Welcome to the first Kill Team event of 2020, rally your squads and unleash hell.
Date: Sunday 2nd February 2020
Time: Doors open 10am - 1st round starts 11am PROMPT
Entry cost: £6
Ticket sales close: Sun 26th Jan
Final list submissions by: Wed 29th Jan
Prizes: All prizes from official Kill Team organised play kits
We will be using the matched play rules for this event without the command roster, so the following kill team restrictions are in play for list building:
- Your Kill team cannot be more than 100pts.
- Must contain at least 3 models but no more than 20.
- Must contain one and only one Leader.
- May contain up to 3 specialists.
- Cannot include more than the maximum of any particular model, as detailed on it’s datasheet.
- All models in your kill team must share a faction keyword.
- No commanders
- Units from the Elites book are allowed, this also includes the rules for chapter tactics, clan cultures, hive fleets etc.
This event will take place over three rounds, with a break for lunch. Rounds will be approximately 1hr 30min.
In the first round pairings will be drawn randomly, after that pairings will be made using win/loss and VP’s.
Round 1: 11:00am
Round 2: 13:00pm
Round 3: 14:45pm
*times are estimates and may change on the day*
This is a TICKET ONLY EVENT with limited spaces, tickets will be on sale in-store and online (www.beaniegames.co.uk) until Sunday 26th January, you must have a ticket bought in advance to play.
Lists must be submitted by a player with a ticket by Wednesday 29th January.
We look forward to seeing you all there