Join Ludwig van Beethoven on a Musical Nature Tour through his glorious Pastoral Symphony.
From birdsong to murmuring brooks and even a rumbling thunderstorm, Beethoven reveals how orchestral instruments can evoke and express the power, beauty and joy of the natural world all around us. From horn calls and flute trills to pounding timpani and soaring violins, enjoy the musicality of nature with Beethoven himself as your guide.
Presented by Daniel Hope
- Listen, play, collect. Our Tonies are up for everything!
- Handcrafted for hands-on play. Every Tonie is hand-painted, yet tough enough to be part of the fun not just on, but also off the box.
- Running Time: 76 mins
- Recommended for ages 4+
- Part 1:
- 1. The Awakening of Joyous Feelings on Arriving in the Countryside
- 2. Scene by the Brook
- 3. Merry Gathering of Country Folk
- 4. Thunder, Storm
- 5. Shepherd’s Song; Cheerful and Thankful Feelings after the Storm
- 6. One last thought from Beethoven
- Part 2:
- The complete Symphony No. 6in F major Op. 68 "Pastoral"
- 7. Movement 1: "Allegro ma non troppo"
- 8. Movement 2: "Andante molto moto"
- 9. Movement 3: "Allegro"
- 10. Movement 4: "Allegro"
- 11. Movement 5: "Allegretto"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.