Middle-Earth Sbg Rules Manual (English)
Collect together 2 essential books of rules and profiles for the Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game – both of these are presented as attractive hardbacks, packed with all the updated information you need to play games with your The Lord of the Rings™ miniatures. Included:
Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game Rules Manual
The Middle-earth Strategy battle Game is the tabletop game for 2 or more players that allows you to play through the events from The Lord of the Rings™ and The Hobbit™ with your collection of Citadel and Forge World models. Take control of your favourite heroes, villains and armies, recreate scenes from the movies and books, and gather your forces together to do battle with your opponent in a test of wits and prowess. This 208-page hardback rules manual is a comprehensive guide to the hobby of building, painting and playing games with your Middle-earth models, whether you choose the forces of Good or Evil.
Everything from the basic fundamentals of movement and combat through to fielding siege engines and casting magical powers is here, in an easy to follow format with annotated diagrams and photographs demonstrating the flow of battle. It even features beautifully-painted example armies, providing inspiration for your own collections.
Armies of The Lord of the Rings™
The Armies of The Lord of The Rings™ is an expansion for the Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game that enables you to recreate your favourite scenes from The Lord of the Rings™ Motion Picture Trilogy with your collection of Citadel and Forge World models. It includes all the information you need to take control of all the Heroes and armies on the tabletop – included in the 244-page hardback:
- 16 army lists for the forces of Good, including a brief background, points values, characteristics, special rules and Heroic Tiers for the following: The Fellowship, The Shire, The Rangers, Númenor, Minas Tirith, The Fiefdoms, The Dead of Dunharrow, Arnor, Rohan, Wildmen of Druaden, Rivendell, Lothlórien, Fangorn, The Misty Mountains, The Kingdom of Khazad-dûm, and Wanderers in the Wild;
- 11 army lists for the forces of Evil , including a brief background, points values, characteristics, special rules and Heroic Tiers for the following: Barad-dûr, Angmar, Mordor, Moria, Isengard, The Easterlings, Variags of Khand, The Serpent Horde, Far Harad, Corsairs of Umbar, and Sharkey's Rogues;
- 11 Narrative Play Scenarios based on pivotal battles: The Last Alliance, The Fall of Khazad-dûm, The Fall of Arnor, Ambush at Amon Hen, Ambush at Ithilien, The Deeping Wall is Breached, Last March of the Ents, Paths of the Druadan, The Black Ships, The Battle of Pelennor Fields, and The Battle of Bywater;
- A full Allies Matrix, showing which factions can work together;
- Army Bonuses for every faction;
- 269 profiles, providing rules for your favourite Heroes, Villains, Monsters and Warriors.