Go on a musical tour through Europe
With children’s songs from Greece, France, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Poland, Spain, Portugal, the Netherlands, Italy, Finland, Norway, the Czech Republic, Russia, England, Hungary and even Turkey, this collection takes young listeners on a musical tour of Europe and beyond.
- Listen, play, collect. Our Tonies are up for everything!
- Handcrafted for hands-on play. Every Tonie is hand-painted, yet tough enough to be part of the fun not just on, but also off the box.
- Running Time: 50 mins
- Reccomended for ages 3+
- Pera stus pera kampus (Greece)
- Sur le pont d’Avignon (France)
- Grün, grün, grün sind alle meine Kleider (Germany)
- Små grodorna (Sweden)
- Jeg gik mig over sø og land (Denmark)
- Wlazł kotek na płotek (Poland)
- La mar estaba salada (Spain)
- Fui ao jardim da Celeste (Portugal)
- Vem kan segla (Sweden)
- Poesje Mauw (Netherlands)
- Santa Lucia (Italy)
- Piiri pieni pyörii (Finland)
- Bukkene Bruse (Norway)
- Holka modrooká (Czech Republic)
- Wo pole berjosa stojala (Russia)
- London Bridge is falling down (England)
- Frère Jacques (France)
- Én elmentem a vásárba félpénzzel (Hungary)
- Dağlar gibi dalgaları (Turkey)
- A caminho de Viseu (Portugal)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.