Wh40K: Kill Team Starter Set (English)
contains a 208-page softback core manual.
2 complete multi-part plastic kill teams are included, from the Adeptus Mechanicus and Genestealer Cults factions, along with a collection of Imperial scenery:
- 10 Genestealer Cult Neophyte Hybrids armed with autoguns, autopistols and blasting charges. Any model can replace their autogun with a shotgun – 10 are included – and 2 models can take special weapons chosen from a seismic cannon, heavy stubber or mining laser. 1 model can be upgraded to a Neophyte Leader, armed with either a web pistol, autopistol or bolt pistol and a chainsword, power pick or close combat weapon, and 1 model can take a Cult icon;
- 10 Skitarii Rangers armed with arc rifles, including options for an Alpha armed with either a radium or arc pistol and a close combat weapon (either a power sword, taser goad or arc maul). Optionally, you can assemble these as 10 Skitarii Vanguard armed with radium carbines – whichever you choose, 3 models can carry special weapons - available to you are a transuranic arquebus, an arc rifle and a plasma caliver, the last of which includes a specific head and backpack;
- 2 8-page booklets covering these kill teams, featuring background, painted examples and a timeline of their history;
- 3 frames of Sector Imperialis buildings, each making 3 sections of ruins featuring shattered window sections, broken columns and pipework;
- 2 frames of ruins and floors: each contains 1 ruined corner piece section, 3 sections of broken floor, 1 section of unbroken floor, 1 small broken column, 4 small broken floor sections, 1 top piece, 2 support arches, 2 lamps which plug into the underside of the floor sections and 1 small circular lamp;
- 2 frames of walls and windows: each contains 4 complete wall sections, along with 4 columns, 1 ruined column top piece, 2 column top pieces, a vent and 2 small lamps;
- 1 frame of columns: 4 complete columns, 1 large archway, 2 support arches, 2 small lamps, 4 top pieces for the columns and 2 small broken floor sections.
Included are the following small-format tactics cards:
- 36 Universal Tactics cards which can be used by any kill team;
- 10 Adeptus Mechanicus Tactics cards, usable exclusively by that faction;
- 12 Genestealer Cults Tactics cards, usable exclusively by that faction;
- 10 Adeptus Mechanicus and 10 Genestealer Cults datacards for reference during your games, with 10 blank datacards supplied for building your own custom kill teams.
Also supplied are a double-sided gaming board measuring 22” x 30” with a Sector Imperialis city layout on both sides, 6 x D6, 2 x D10, a clear plastic 12” range ruler, a selection of gaming tokens themed around the Adeptus Mechanicus and Genestealer Cults.