Inside this 128-page hardback supplement, you will find:
- 28 Narrative Scenarios, from the very start of Frodo's journey in Farmer Maggot's crop in the Shire, right through to the destruction of the One Ring in the fire of Mount Doom.
- Rules for linking the Narrative Scenarios together into a flowing campaign, with each battle having an impact on others.
- Detailed army focuses, including the strengths, weaknesses and key models for five Armies: The Fellowship, Rangers of Ithilien, Wanderers in The Wild, The Black Riders and Cirith Ungol. Also includes two new profiles for the Rangers of Ithilien list, and two for the Wanders in the Wild list.
- Rules for six new and updated Legendary Legions: The Breaking of the Fellowship, Rangers of Ithilien, Lurtz's Scouts, Depths of Moria, The Black Riders, and Cirith Ungol.
- Guidelines for creating your own Fantasy Fellowship by assembling Heroes from across Middle-earth in a similar way to the actual Fellowship of the Ring, but accounting for numerous 'what ifs' that could have reasonably happened throughout Middle-earth's and The One Ring's history.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.