Warhammer 40K Command Edition
Start playing Warhammer 40,000 with the Command Edition – a set designed to give you a comprehensive start with the world’s best sci-fi wargame. This set contains:
- 27 push fit plastic miniatures, only requiring clippers to assemble (we recommend Citadel Starter Set Clippers or Citadel Fine Detail Cutters – not included) – no glue, no mess – including:
- 1x Overlord. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base.
- 10x Necron Warriors. Each model comes supplied with a Citadel 32mm Round Base and a choice of heads and weapons.
- 3x Canoptek Scarab Swarms. Each swarm comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base.
- 3x Skorpekh Destroyers. Each model comes supplied with a Citadel 50mm Round Base.
- 1x Canoptek Plasmacyte. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 28mm Round Base.
- 1x Primaris Captain. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base.
- 5x Assault Intercessors. Each model comes supplied with a Citadel 32mm Round Base.
- 3x Outriders. Each model comes supplied with a Citadel 90mm Oval Base.
- The Warhammer 40,000: Command Manual – Your guide to battle in the 41st Millennium.
- A 30" by 22.4" gaming board
- Push fit plastic terrain designed to bring your tabletop to life, featuring a mixture of pipes and gothic ruins.
- Range rulers and dice – These essential accessories cover you for movement, shooting, close combat and more.
- Datasheets provide you with rules for all the models in the set, plus a set of expansion options for when you want to branch out with new kits.
- A Space Marines Transfer Sheet with over 600 transfers, designed to make adding Chapter-specific details, squad insignia, kill markings, and more simple – perfect for when you want to finish off your painted models!
- Warhammer 40,000: The Rules book, your complete guide to the Warhammer 40,000 tabletop wargame.