You will act as a real detective to investigate the case of a suspected fire that took place in the city of Adlerstein and led to the death of a citizen.
Because of arson with fatal consequences, a journalist is charged. He collected much evidence to prove his innocence. You must determine if he is telling the truth and find the true criminal.
The game is conceived as a realistic criminal case and requires investigations similar to those carried out by the criminal police in real life.
What do you get?
- game materials
How does it work?
- The game takes place with real objects and objects (it's not a card game!).
- Playing time: 90 - 150 min
- Player: 1-5
- Age 13+
- Designed as an escape room or a mystery dinner as a one-off game.
- Can be played again by other players
What do you need?
- Internet access is required
- Facebook account
- Curiosity, fun, "out of the box" thinking
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.