Gorging on the castle’s unending supply of tortured souls, the Undead Queen calls to her service the corpses, skeletons, and spirits of the depths. If a prisoner should fall at the hands of her inexhaustible armies, all that awaits is an eternity of agonising undeath…
Adventure packs are designed to expand and deepen your adventures.You must have a copy of Escape the Dark Castle to use one. In terms of content, each Adventure Pack follows a similar format - adding new chapters, characters and items to the game. Each pack also introduces a new mechanic which brings a little more complexity - but these new elements are always optional.
This expansion for Escape the Dark Castle includes:
- 1 New Boss: The Undead Queen, a foul necromancer bent on enslaving your soul
- 15 New Chapters: The Undead Queen’s terrifying forces, and new castle locations
- 3 Companion Characters: Vital allies to accompany you and aid in your escape
- 3 Companion Trigger Cards: Event cards which signify the arrival of a Companion
- 3 Companion Dice: Used to carry out Companion actions and special abilities
- 2 New Items: Each a powerful relic for the prisoners to discover
- 1 New Item Dice: Used to apply the powers of a relic
This Adventure Pack introduces a new mechanic to the system - Companions. These characters can appear during a quest and join-up with the prisoners to assist in their escape. Fans of roleplaying games will know them by the term NPCs (non-player characters). Players will now encounter event cards in the item deck which trigger the arrival of one of the Companions. Each Companion has a unique mixture of traits and a special ability. They are powerful allies but their presence may be fleeting, so prisoners must choose carefully how and when to call on them.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.