"Cleopatra and the Society of Architects" is a game by Bruno Cathalaand Ludovic Maublanc first released in 2006 by Days of Wonder, that achieved resounding success.
The secrets of its fortune consisted in the immediacy of the rules coupled with impressive and refined components, in a game that anticipated the current 3D trend and impressed people all over the world.
After 13 years it is back, even more majestic in its materials and with the new graphic design by the famous and talented Miguel Coimbra, updated rules and two new expansions created by the designers themselves, specifically developed for this edition.
- 2-4 players
- Ages 10+
- 60 mins
- 1 Cleopatra plastic miniature
- 1 Throne plastic miniature + its plastic pedestal
- 3D Palace structure: 1 cardboard top, 1 plastic base, 9 lateral walls (3 central, 3 left, 3 right), 2 front Palace Doors, 4 plastic Palace Columns, 1 cardboard rooftop Palace Garden, 1 cardboard Palace Base
- 6 plastic Sphinxes
- 2 plastic Obelisks
- 8 Anubis plastic miniatures
- 8 plastic discs in the 4 players' colors
- 94 cards
- 1 Worshippers Of Sobek board
- 5 Worshippers of Sobek cardboard tiles
- 1 Sphynx Plaza board
- 12 double-faced Mosaic of the Gods cardboard tiles
- 100 Treasure Scarabs cardboard tiles with different values
- 90 Amulets of Corruption cardboard tiles
- 4 cardboard Pyramids to hide your Amulets of corruption
- 4 x summary sheets
- 1 Rulebook
- 1 Help Sheet with indications on how to put everything back in the box
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.